Installation or repair
You can install PedigreePoint yourself but if you would like us to do it, or fix an existing installation
then the cost is a flat rate US$120.
You will need to send us the following:
- Web site URL.
- URL, account and password for Control panel
- Your Breedmate database file or some equivalent data file.
- Payment must be made up front.
- If for unforseen reasons we cannot install PedigreePoint then we partially refund the initial payment. The amount refunded depends on how much work we had to do up to that point.
- Payment is via PayPal to our account: email@example.com.
- It will be a standard installation with the normal search page, database fields etc.
- We will upload your data to your web site and the web site will do the normal PedigreePoint functions like search, pedigrees etc.
- We will send you back your database and instructions on how to upload further changes to the web site.
- We can upload some photos to the web site for testing purposes and document how to do this yourself.
PedigreePoint is free in the following cases:
- All single breed clubs even if you charge for access or membership.
- Any individual or organisation as long as you don't charge for access.
- Any individual or organisation that does charge for access but has only one breed.
you can modify it, e.g. to display different data or offer different search options or reports.
If you charge for access to your web site then the applicable fees for use of PedPoint Pro is:
- US$80 one off charge for one web site and up to three breed databases; plus
- US$20 one off charge for each additional database on that web site.
The above fees are paid in advance.